What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include.
1. Any personal details that you knowingly for provide us through forms and our email, such as name, address and telephone number.
2. In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates of products and offers).
4. Your IP address (the string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the website). This information is used to monitor your usage of the website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information that we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used as follows:
1. To process your order and provide after-sales service. We may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales services.
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information about our other products and services. You will be offered the option to opt in/out of this email update service before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the website and issuing emails on our behalf. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information, please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
BE A BETTER BIKER LTD
16 Laidon Square